Use the form at the right to schedule a consultation with Kelly Robbins.
You can meet at your convenience to:
- Determine your budget and home needs
- Review the local market conditions and properties in your price range
- Review all the steps to rent or buy a home most effectively
- Learn about home financing options and get you started with your mortgage prequalification
- Know what to look for when viewing homes
- Learn the major mistakes to avoid when buying or renting a home
- Discover how to best utilize a home inspector and real estate attorney to protect your rights in a purchase
The consultation is free and absolutely no obligation!
Upon graduation from Boston University’s College of Communication, Kelly worked in New York City’s Advertising Industry as an Assistant Account Executive and Account Executive. Kelly began her career in real estate working for a New York based developer in St. Thomas, USVI. Upon project completion, Kelly returned to Boston and signed on with CityState LLC as a property manager where she managed a portfolio of condominium associations, apartment buildings and single-family homes in Beacon Hill, Back Bay and the South End. In 2008, Kelly was promoted to Chief Operating Officer. In 2012, Charlesgate brought CityState into their control with Kelly as President. From this property experience, she has gained insight into the market in its entirety - especially in multifamily and condominium units.
Kelly, her husband, son Liam and dog Tulip, currently reside in Boston’s South End neighborhood. Passionate about her neighborhood and its architecture, Kelly is on the board of the South End Historical Society. Through this involvement, she is responsible for coordinating numerous events throughout the year for the neighborhood. An active runner, Kelly completed the 2008 and 2009 Boston Marathons. She also completed the 2010 New York City Marathon.