Quarterly Boston Market Report
Whether you are buying or selling, knowing the market is vital to make good real estate decisions. Accurate, micro-local market data is the only way to truly understand the market and where it is going.
With this report, you'll have the best local information available at your fingertips! Here are some fast facts you will find in this report:
Metro Boston Fast Facts
- Average sale prices increased by 6% year over year (FY2017: $782K VS FY2016: $735K)
- Condos sold faster than last year, average days on the market during 2017 was 37 vs 43 during 2016.
- Sales Closed 1.8% over its listing price.
City of Boston
- Average sale prices increased by 4% year over year (FY2017: $845K Vs FY2016: $811K)
- Condos sold faster than last year, average days on the market for 2017 was 41 vs 46 in 2016
- Number of sales increased by 1% year over year (FY2017: 4365 Vs FY2016: 4305)
- The condo market value in boston in 2017 was $3.69 Billion
After months and months of searching with various real estate agents, I found my home with the help of Charlesgate Realty Group. Right when I walked through the doors, I felt like family in a way that Charlesgate Realty just knew what type of home that would best suit me. With all those other real estate agents, I had felt uneasy, not cared for and just another commission. Charlesgate Realty extended themselves to great distances with their friendly personalities, expertise, and knowledge. I was able to quickly find the perfect home. THANK YOU!!
- Kay C.