2000-2010 Boston Real Estate Market Report
Get the report sent to your inbox instantly!
Read this comprehensive and easy to read analysis of the Boston condo market to help better understand where the market has been over the past decade and where it's going in 2011. Use it to make better buying and selling decisions.
Included in the Report:
- Neighborhood by neighborhood breakout - get Micro-Local with market stats at the specific neighborhood level
- Luxury market section - see how the $1 million+ price range compares to the rest of the market
- Property specific statistics - segmented by number of bedrooms, square footage, location, and price ranges
- "Deep Dive" analysis - go deep into the market with ultra detailed stats like discount rates by days on market, average condo fees by price range and by building type, discounts from final list prices and from original list prices, and more
- Multi-year review - view trends over the past decade. Know where the Boston market was and where it's headed
- The Ultimate Local Boston Report - Over 90 pages of useful and easy to understand graphs and local market data...including information that you simply will not find elsewhere
Get the report now -------------------------->>>>>>>
Report written by Michael DiMella, Managing Partner of Charlesgate Realty Group and author of 23 Neighborhoods: a boston real estate blog. Frequently quoted in news publications like the Boston Globe and the Wall Street Journal, Michael is a recognized expert in the real estate industry and was selected as one of the top 30 Under 30 Realtors in America in 2008. Want to know more?