You've been pondering this, discussing it with friends and family, but want more information on the market and what actually happens during your first home buying, but you're not quite sure where to get the answers? We at Charlesgate Realty Group can you help you!
We've been hosting a Boston Home Buyer Class for a few years now. It's free. And we discuss things such as:
• Renting vs. Buying: Whether it even makes sense for you to buy right now
• Homebuying process and timeline: How long it actually takes to buy
• Working with an agent: How it works and whether or not you really need one
• What mortgages are still available and how much cash you need to buy
• Using neighborhood level data (like discount ratios and real time trend graphs) to value properties
• Negotiating 101: How to craft your offer to drive a hard bargain!
• Top 10 online resources to aid your home search
It's very low key, we offer food and drinks before and afterward and it's a great way to learn about the Boston real estate market, ask questions that you may have regarding the process. In fact, our buyer agents stick around to answer any other questions you may have that we may not have hit upon during the class. The class is at 6pm on Tuesday September 20.
Click here to get more information and to register. We hope to see you there!