Even though the Pats didn't make it this year, celebrate the last football Sunday of the season by checking out one of these Boston favorites for Superbowl 50 this Sunday February 7th.
1. Buff's Pub: "Buff's hasn't announced any Super Bowl specials, but if you want great wings, this is the place to go. The bar has eight televisions"
2. Canary Square : "Serving an all-you-can-eat buffet for $18, with pitchers of Yuengling ($12) and PBR ($10). The buffet menu includes taco salad, pork spare ribs, fried chicken tenders, a taco bar, cheeseburger sliders, and more. The festivities begin at 5 p.m., and cornhole will be set up."
3. Cask'n Flagon: "Right by Fenway, this sports bar has over 60 televisions, so you'll be able to see the game from any seat. The large menu includes barbecue, burgers, big salads, and lots more. For Sunday, there will be themed cocktails named after each team for $8.95 and special appetizers for $5 and under (spanakopita, Buffalo spring rolls, chicken cordon bleu bites, and tater tots)."
4. Cathedral Station: "Serving a pub menu beginning at 4 p.m. Prizes and giveaways every quarter."
5. Clerys: "For $25/person, get a guaranteed table for your group, two beers, and an appetizer sampler platter. There's also a wing-eating contest. 21+"
6. McGreevy's: "Featuring more than 20 televisions, McGreevy's generally offersgame day specials along with the full menu and bar. And confetti cannons."
7. Night Market: "Serving $.50 wings with purchase of an alcoholic beverage. Flavors include tebasaki, numb-numb, dry numb, fu sauce, rendang, coffee barbecue, and black pepper honey. Opens at 5 p.m."
8. Papagayo: "At any Papagayo location, arrive before kickoff, tell your server which team you think will win, purchase a beverage, and stay for the whole game. If you do all of these things, and your team wins, your food will be free. If your team loses, you'll get a free entree for your next visit. Reservations required."
9. Parlor Sports: "One of the coziest little sports bars in town, Parlor Sports is the place to go if you want to drink good beer and eat fun comfort food, from pepperoni rolls to pastrami sandwiches."
10. Sweet Cheeks: "Special menu items for February 7 include fried chicken and waffles; chipotle Buffalo monster wings; fried drumsticks; and a sandwich bar."