"New England is known for some of the nations most haunted houses… Some of them which are known for their gruesome murders which took place inside their haunted walls and some just known for a makeup job that can haunt you in your sleep… Literally, you might not sleep again."
1. Barretts Haunted Mansion: "Barrett’s Haunted Mansion is scary enough. But for two nights only they have what is called “Darkness Unleashed”. On October 20 and October 27 from 7pm-11pm the house is in complete darkness and the creatures throughout are no longer bound by the rules. Reservations for this show for groups of 2-5 people are required and you must be 18 years of age. Oh – and you have to sign a waiver before entering."
2. Witch's Woods: "The woods at night are creepy enough but add in some of the most terrifying costumes and actors and you’re guaranteed to get spooked. Take your chances roaming through the woods of Westford!"
3. Hysteria at Connors Farm: "Are you one of the many zombie lover fans? Ever dream of hunting zombies?? Well – Hysteria at Connors Farm has made that possible. Paint guns – that is. Shooting zombies not your thing? They have a haunted farm, which is sure to give you some screams."
4. Fear Town: "Fear Town Haunted House is a massive outdoor haunted attraction that is unlike anything you have ever experienced. Located deep in the woods at Seekonk Speedway, Fear Town will take you on a terrifying journey in and out of the run-down buildings that have been hidden for decades. As you progress through the trail, monsters will come at you from all angles to try and make you a permanent resident of the woods."
5. Chambers of Terror: "Located in one of the most “haunted” cities in Massachusetts is the Chambers of Terror. Take your chances and walk through this haunted house and follow with some of the which museums and ghost tours in downtown Salem."