Get involved in our next Boston first time home buying class if you're planning to buy in the near future. This class is a great opportunity to learn how to buy a home or condo in Boston the right way, saving you time and money. The home buying process can be a bit intimidating at first, but it doesn't need to be. Join a small group of your home buying peers in a low key setting for a lively and educational class. There are usually about 20-25 home buyers in attendance - enjoying the pizza, beer, and wine we provide to keep the atmosphere casual and fun - all while picking up some really useful Boston specific real estate and home buying advice. After our class, you'll be well on your way to buying a home or condo in Boston. The best part - the class is free to attend. Get more details and RSVP here.
At Charlesgate Realty, one of our core philosophies is to educate clients to make better real estate decisions. We conduct regular educational sessions for the public to carry out that goal. At this First Time Boston Home Buyer Classwe'll have a mortgage lender and a real estate buyer agent lead the class and discuss topics such as:
- Renting vs. Buying: Whether it even makes sense for you to buy right now
- Home buying process and timeline: How long it actually takes to buy
- Working with an agent: How it works and whether or not you really need one
- Listing Agent vs Buyer Agent: What's the difference and how it impacts your purchase
- What mortgages are still available for you to buy a home or condo
- How much cash you need to put down to buy
- Using neighborhood data (like discount ratios & real time trends) to value properties
- Negotiating 101: How to craft your offer to drive a hard bargain
- Top 10 online resources to aid your home search
This is a great way to learn about the Boston real estate market - and get a free dinner too! Come and bring all your home buying questions - we're here to answer them. Get more information and register for our next Boston Home Buying Class on Tuesday, November 6th. We hope to see you there!