Treat your loved one to a meal with a view at one of these great restaurants around Boston:
1. Top of the Hub: "A window side table at Top of the Hub may guarantee you one of the best seats in Boston. The restaurant has floor-to-ceiling windows all around, and though it’ll cost you (save a trip here for a special occasion), the bird’s-eye, 360-degree view of the Hub can’t be found anywhere else."
2. Bristol Lounge: "Bristol Lounge’s floor-to-ceiling windows give way to a front-row view of the Boston Common. It’s the kind of place you go to for a bougie Sunday brunch, afternoon tea, or the restaurant’s “Burgers and Burgundy” on Wednesdays (choose four variations of the Bristol burger paired with tastings of two Burgundian-style wines)."
3. Legal Harborside: "The third floor of Legal Harborside, the rooftop lounge and bar, offers a killer view of the harbor and the Boston skyline. Cozy up next to the fireplace and order one of 27 wines available while you catch the city’s winter sky."
4. 75: "75 on Liberty Wharf serves up panoramic harbor views. You can enjoy the scene from within the fully enclosed glass walls or take a seat at the outdoor patio surrounded by heating lamps and eat up contemporary dishes such as a tower of crisp fried calamari and roasted garlic bread."
5. Venezia: "Venezia is tucked away in Dorchester. Its location right on the water and away from the hustle and bustle of the city is perfect for taking in the scent of the harbor and the sight of the city skyline."