Take in the beautiful New England fall at one of these pick-your-own apple/pumpkin farms.
1) Nashoba Winery in Westford, MA - There's a brewery/winery/distillery on the property so you can grab a six pack of awesome beers and have a few pints while you are picking apples. Apples.
2) Verrill Farm in Concord, MA - Pick your own pumpkins. Field is open weekends Saturday, Sept 27 - Sunday, Oct 26, 10 am - 3 pm. Pumpkins.
3) Smolak Farms in North Andover, MA - They let you pick by weight, so there's no minimum amount. (Most farms just give you a certain size bag for a a fixed price.) Apples.
4) Ward's Berry Farm in Sharon, MA - Over 30 acres of pumpkins in all shapes & sizes. That's about 100,000 pumpkins! Pumpkins.
5) Pickard Farm in Littleton, MA - Pick your own pumpkins right off the vine. Just 30 minutes from Boston; located less than a mile from Kimball Farm Ice Cream Stand & Witches Woods. Pumpkins.