Check out one of these New England Corn Mazes, provided by Boston.com!
1. Sherman Farm is also paying tribute to Alice in Wonderland’s 50th Anniversary with an Alice in Farmland design. Conway, N.H., open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m. weekends through October 25, $10.
2. The Great Vermont Corn Maze is a little over 10 acres, taking most adults about two hours to solve. Danville, Vermont, open 10 a.m. to 5 p.m.daily through October 18, $10 for kids, $15 for adults.
3. Escobar’s Highland Farm’s corn maze is Pawtucket Red Sox-themed and features team mascot Paws. Porstmouth, Rhode Island, open weekends through November 8, hours vary, $6 for kids, $8 for adults.
4.Pumpkin Valley Farm features a haunted house design with more than 3 miles of paths. Dayton, Maine, open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. Fridays and 9 a.m. to 3 p.m on weekends through Halloween, $7 on Fridays, $9 on weekends.
5. The Coppal House Farm has a corn maze with three fields that are all bee-themed, with honey bee, sunflower, and honey comb designs. Lee, N.H., open daily noon to 5 p.m. and on weekends from 10 a.m. to 5 p.m., $7 for kids and $9 for adults.
6. Thunder Road Farm has a 2015 maze dedicated to supporting local animal shelters. Corinna, Maine, open 10 a.m. to 6 p.m. on weekends until Halloween, $8.