3 Steps to Effective Home Buying in Boston
This online Boston Home Buyer webinar is your opportunity to learn the home buying process in Boston from the comfort of your own computer. Get educated before you enter a transaction and avoid the pitfalls that can cause financial and emotional problems during the buying process. P.T. Vineburgh, Lead Agent for the top ranked real estate team in Boston, and Ravi Pahuja, Residential Loan Specialist at Residential Mortgage Services Corporation, will teach you the 3 steps to effective home buying:
- Know the market where you're buying
- Determine the best mortgage for your needs
- How to work with a buyer agent to find and negotiate the best home for you
During this 60 minute webinar, you will learn:
- Renting vs. Buying: Whether it even makes sense for you to buy right now
- Homebuying process and timeline: How long it actually takes to buy
- Working with a buyer agent: How it works and whether or not you really need one
- What mortgages are still available and how much cash you need to buy
- Negotiating 101: How to craft your offer to drive a hard bargain!
- Top 10 online resources to aid your home search
Sign Up for the Webinar Below:
Past Attendees Say:
"My girlfriend and I just purchased our first home together, (yes, im living in sin! say a prayer for my soul!). At the outset, the process seemed daunting with so many different steps and details to be concerned about. We decided to educate ourselves before proceeding. Part of that process included attending a free home buyers class offered by Charlesgate Realty. I went in with my guard up fully anticipating the hard sell but my girlfriend and I ended up with a bunch of good information"
- Brian M.